|Requirements:||Android 2.3.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Aquariums on TV via Chromecast (latest version) Andriod Game.
You can set an aquarium as the live background for your TV (that has a connected Chromecast device). You can select the background with your Android phone or tablet. The aquariums are *not* static images, but are alive and moving. FEATURES: • Cast high quality live backgrounds to your TV - you can pick from two lively aquariums
• These are not streamed from the internet and so, you can keep the live backgrounds running for hours without wasting your network bandwidth
• Once loaded, there are no buffering delays while watching the live backgrounds
• The live background will keep showing even after you disconnect your phone or tablet (Tap the Exit app on TV button to quit the application on your TV) - you can think of these as Chromecast screensavers
• No ads, no lags. Just fullscreen aquariums on the TV!
• The fish tanks also have realistic background audio (Tap Menu and then Toggle Audio to mute/unmute). So go ahead, make your TV an aquarium!: -) NOTE: * A Chromecast device is needed to use this application. Please install it *only* if you have a Chromecast device * If you find any issues, please contact us before giving us a low rating - we would really appreciate it and do our best to fix them! Thanks!
No change log.
Video Aquariums on TV via Chromecast
Download Aquariums on TV via Chromecast Apk Data Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Aquariums on TV via Chromecast.apk and place the "com.dunitiapps.cast.aquarium" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.