|Requirements:||Android 4.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Ball Speed Pro (latest version) Andriod Game.
This is the most accurate and legit app to measure the speed of a moving object. It recognizes the ball from the video frames and calculates speed based on the distance traveled by ball in two successive frames and time between the frames. This app can measure the instantaneous speed of a ball/object using your smartphone. Just record a video of the moving ball/object from the side view. Play the video and pause it where you want to know the speed. One click will give you the instantaneous speed (not average) and full analysis of your bowling/pitching/serving/smashing/punting action. You can select the color of the object you want to track and the app measures its speed. One can use it for baseball, cricket, volleyball, tennis, basketball, soccer, hockey, golf etc. You get the idea, any ball game basically
You can create impressive time action sequence with a single click. Feel free to send your action images to me. Good images may be posted on the app store and apps social network page
You can play or save slow motion action sequence video and share it with friends.
All you have to do is to:
(1) Record a video
(2) Play it
(3) Pause when ball is released out of hand (in the air)
(4) Click the Find Speed button and see the magic
For accurate speed measurement, make sure that
-> The phone is relatively stationary (not shaking too much)
-> The camera is calibrated properly before measuring the speed
-> The appropriate ball color is selected, else the app will not be able to track
-> You should pause the video at the point where ball has been released and is in the air (not in hands)
* In order to create good action sequence images, make sure the camera is steady and not shaking while recording the video.
Camera calibration method: -> Record and save a video of a person standing at the base or at the stumps
-> Play the video and pause it
-> Align/drag the two red lines to head and feet of the person standing at the base.
-> Enter your correct height
This way app understands the pixel distance on phone screen vs the real world distance
* The default setting is to detect a green tennis ball. If you want to detect other ball colors, you need to either pick the color from the predefined colors list or scan the ball with the camera and save the color.
Sourse: Google Play - Ball Speed Pro
No change log.
Download Ball Speed Pro Unlimited MOD
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Ball Speed Pro.apk and place the "com.samrendra.Ballspeedpro" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.