|Developer:||Croco Studio Games|
|Requirements:||Android 4.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Build & Play 3D Planes Edition (latest version) Andriod Game.
Watch those creative minds take off with this stimulating fun new game from the multi-award winning team at Croco Studio. Packed with airplanes ready for assembly, this app is bursting with thoughtful designs and an engaging interface. Perfect for kids aged 3 to 6! Our pilots are ready to fly, but we need some little mechanics to help us build the planes! Kids will learn to discover, play, solve and learn as they add propellers, wings, windows and wheels to create airplanes. Once the plane is complete you can test your piloting skills by gathering stars! But watch out for those birds! This special edition app includes: - Beautiful custom designed 3D airplanes for kids to build.
- Bright colors stimulate visual development and fun toys inspire kids to learn.
- Easily sliding pieces perfect for children with still developing fine motor control
- Simple and engaging interface allows for uninterrupted play.
- Ability to turn sound and music on/off.
- Language neutral for universal appeal
- Gorgeous graphics tuned for every screen size up to 0” tablets. About Croco Studio:
Croco Studio is an award-winning team of parent developers intent on creating apps that kids adore and parents trust. Our apps provide a safe playing environment without ads or in-app purchases. At Croco Studio we create apps that encourage kids to learn the fun way. Please contact us with feedback at WeListen@crocostudio.com. We’d love to hear from you.
No change log.
Video Build & Play 3D Planes Edition
Download Build & Play 3D Planes Edition Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Build & Play 3D Planes Edition.apk and place the "com.pronetis.enterprise.buildandplayplanes" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.