|Size:||Varies with device|
|Requirements:||Android Varies with device|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is CTAS - Triage - OFFICIAL (latest version) Andriod Game.
This is the official application of the Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale (CTAS) as authored by the Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians (CAEP), the National Emergency Nurses’ Affiliation and other partner organizations. This application walks the user through patient complaints in assisting clinicians to assign acuity levels using the complaint oriented triage lists and modifiers. All lists and modifier definitions and data are within the application and therefore no data connection is required. The application includes instructions for Emergency Department and Pre-Hospital use. This application is in English or French, depending on the language set on your device. (Non-English and French Devices will show the English Version only). Proceeds from the sale of this App supports future development of the CTAS and its educational materials. By using the official application, you can be assured that you are using the most current and accurate scale as developed and revised by the National Working Group. Triage accurately! It helps patients receive the care and measures your acuity and volume against other facilities with reliability. The CTAS is used in many countries around the world for setting patient priority. The Canadian Triage & Acuity Scale (CTAS) is a tool that enables Emergency Departments (ED) to
• Prioritize patient care requirements
• Examine patient care processes, workload, and resource requirements relative to case mix and community needs The CTAS allows ED nurses and physicians to
• Triage patients according the type and severity of their presenting signs and symptoms
• Ensure that the sickest patients are seen first when ED capacity has been exceeded due to visit rates or reduced access to other services
• Ensure that a patients need for care is reassessed while in the ED The CTAS allows ED managers to
• Measure the case mix (volume and acuity) of patients who visit the ED
• Determine whether the ED has an operational plan and the resources to meet patient needs
• Assess the EDs role within the hospital and health care region The triage level assigned using the CTAS criteria is a mandatory data element to be used in all Canadian Hospital Emergency Departments for reporting to the Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI). Training in the use of the CTAS in the clinical context is recommended before using this application to assist in clinical decision-making.
No change log.
Download CTAS - Triage - OFFICIAL Apk Data Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the CTAS - Triage - OFFICIAL.apk and place the "com.ctas" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.