|Requirements:||Android 3.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Farkle Roller Pro Dice Buddies (latest version) Andriod Game.
Farkle is a very popular dice game played with friends like Yatzy, that started at the table & made its way to Apps. Different sets of dice are worth different amounts of points. Play Farkel with the Goal to get a High Score in 0 rounds. Farkle also known as 0 0 is a Dice Game of Luck & Guts! Farkle is known by many names – Ten Thousand Dice, , Zonk, Zilch,Wimp out, Darsh, Greed, Hot Dice, Buzzball, Oh Crap, Greed and Squelch Farkle is a risk taking game like Hot Dice! Roll a Dice or Two and try for higher score combinations. You have 0 sets of Rolls to accumulate the Best score, and you take turns against a computer opponent. As with every version of the game, the trick comes in balancing when to turn a die in for points, and when to roll it again to better your chances of getting a set in your next roll. But be careful this game has different rules than Balut - If you Farkle, those points are gone! Play it Risky or Play it Safe, but Play it Smart and collect those points! Reach out to Us: Facebook: https/www.facebook.com/luckyslotgames Lots of Exciting Features: • Original Six Dice Game Rules!
• Bonus Point everyday!
• Immersive User Experience
• Crisp & Awesome Graphics Blitz!
• Tablet support
• You can play it with one hand ;)
• FREE to play So Much Fun
• Large high quality Dice
• Leaderboard to boast your score
• Google Play Game Circle: Compare scores with friends on Online leader-boards
• Beautiful Graphics
• Fun sound effects
• Optimized for touch devices Download Today & Enjoy hours of Fun!
No change log.
Download Farkle Roller Pro Dice Buddies Unlimited MOD
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Farkle Roller Pro Dice Buddies.apk and place the "com.satyadev.farkleg" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.