|Requirements:||Android 2.3.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Forever Lost: Episode 3 SD (latest version) Andriod Game.
The truth is near. Look inside. Founded in , the Hawthorne Asylum was active during a time when patients were treated less like people and more like lab rats. Although closed down in the 0’s due to changing ethical standards it is said that experiments were still being conducted for decades to come. This is the concluding episode to the Forever Lost story, if you haven’t played the previous two episodes then please go do that now, we can objectively say they’re awesome. A first person point and click game filled with puzzles, objects, rooms, and more puzzles. Plus there’s an actual story for those players that way inclined. Features: • Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture
• Amazing visual and sound design
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of rooms to explore and puzzles to solve
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again! Facebook & Twitter
www.twitter.com/ForeverLostGame Newsletter & Future Game Releases
No change log.
Video Forever Lost: Episode 3 SD
Download Forever Lost: Episode 3 SD Unlimited Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Forever Lost: Episode 3 SD.apk and place the "com.glitchgames.foreverlostepisode3sd" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.