|Requirements:||Android 4.4 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is GO Extender (latest version) Andriod Game.
While youre playing you should be able to just put your smartphone in your pocket and walk without fear of unwanted screen presses. You should also be able to save battery by turning the screen off. This app does just that. While the device is pointing down or the proximity sensor is blocked the screen will turn black and no touches will be detected. It also enables you to keep the screen always on while the game is in foreground.
If you have a compatible device the proximity sensor will turn the screen off, so this is also good for LCD devices. It makes your screen pitch black while the app is still running so you can walk and hatch them all while saving battery!: D
I recommend also turning on the battery saver option in the game so the battery savings are increased. Features
- Turn the screen off with the proximity sensor (on compatible devices)
- Make the screen black when the device is upside down or the proximity sensor is triggered
- Dim the screen when the screen is black (Full version)
- Keep the screen on while the game is running
- Mute the sound when the screen is black (Full version). The app includes a 5 day full version preview.
- If your screen is always black press the home button 0 times or the power button to turn the screen off and try to disable one of the sensor (proximity or orientation).
You can help me translate the app into your language: https/goo.gl/lRJLRu If you have any feedback or wanted features I would love to hear about it! Just email me and Ill get back to you.
Sourse: Google Play - GO Extender
No change log.
Download GO Extender Unlimited Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the GO Extender.apk and place the "com.dferreira.gopikapi" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.