|Requirements:||Android 2.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Gravebound - Roguelike RPG (latest version) Andriod Game.
Gravebound: a turn-based tactical roguelike RPG! No two games play the same, providing countless hours of adventure and dungeon crawling. Gravebound is a mash-up of several fantastic gaming genres. Definitely don’t let Gravebound slip through your fingers. This is a game you’ll want to check out.
-SuperGameDroid.com Now with art by ShroomArts! Features
- Randomly generated outdoor and indoor areas. Explore the bandit-filled forest, the zombie-plagued crypt, and the insect-infested cave
- A variety of enemies, each with their own set of strengths, weaknesses, skills, and behaviors
- 5 skills to find and master.
- Collect weapons and armors with randomized stats and properties
- Permanent death and limited resources mean every choice matters
- Your most powerful skills drain your sanity. Rely on them too heavily and youll go insane!
- Unique allies, each with their own special talents, open up party-based combat. if you can find them
- Epic and challenging boss fight plus mini-bosses. Story
You are a Sheriff, a member of one of the last peacekeeping forces in a slowly dying world. Your weapons are the sword, the gun, and the psychic arts. Someone has burnt your lodge to the ground and killed your fellow Sheriffs. You mean to find out why. But an army of bandits, zombies, and feral creatures stand in your way. Youll need to keep your wits about you if you intend to survive. What is a Roguelike?
A roguelike is an RPG with permanent death (if you die, you have to start over) and randomly generated levels. Roguelikes are fun because every game is different and they can be played in long or short sessions. Examples include classics such as Angband or NetHack and newer games like Binding of Isaac or Dungeons of Dredmor. Gravebound also has elements from strategy or tactics/tactical RPGs, particularly the Fire Emblem series. Gravebound was made for fans of roguelikes, tactical RPGs, dungeon crawlers, old school RPGs, board games, and adventure gamebooks. So give it a try! If youd like to try before you buy, theres a link to a free (ad-supported) version below. The free version requires you to watch a full page video ad when starting or continuing a game. If you dont see the link below it may be because the free version ad framework requires a newer Android version than Gravebound itself. Permissions
-Internet connection permission is for sending anonymous crash data. No internet connection is required to play. Perfect for the car/plane/train/bus! Achievements
-Achievements are tracked through Google Play Services. On launch, Google will ask you if youd like to sign in. You are free to decline, but this will disable achievements. All other aspects of the game are accessible. An Internet connection is required to update achievement progress on the achievements page. Updating
-Saves are not guaranteed to persist between versions. Please finish your current game before updating. Please feel free to e-mail me with your feedback and questions!
No change log.
Download Gravebound - Roguelike RPG Unlimited Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Gravebound - Roguelike RPG.apk and place the "org.gbryant.gravebound" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.