|Requirements:||Android 2.3.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is GS-III Heroes of the MIG Alley (latest version) Andriod Game.
MiG Alley is the name given by United Nations (UN) pilots to the northwestern portion of North Korea, where the Yalu River empties into the Yellow Sea. During the Korean War, it was the site of numerous dogfights between UN fighter pilots and their opponents from North Korea (including some unofficially crewed by Soviet airmen) and the Peoples Republic of China. Soviet-built Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG5 were the aircraft used during most of the conflict, and the areas nickname was derived from them. It was the site of the first large-scale jet-vs-jet air battles, with the North American F6 Sabre. Playable aircrafts
* F6F Sabre
* MIG5bis Fagot AI Aircrafts
* B9 Offline campaign: 0 historic missions (coming soon)
Online multiplayer over the internet (Instant Dogfight or Unlimited Battle)
No change log.
Video GS-III Heroes of the MIG Alley
Download GS-III Heroes of the MIG Alley Unlimited MOD
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the GS-III Heroes of the MIG Alley.apk and place the "com.phanovatives.gunshipIII.Korea" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.