|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Handy GPS (latest version) Andriod Game.
The perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. Seek, find, record and return home with Handy GPS.
This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. It is also well suited to uses like mining, forestry, and archaeology. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesnt need network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later in Google Earth.
* Shows current location in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon
* Shows speed, direction of travel, and distance travelled in either metric or imperial/US units
* Can store current location as a waypoint, and can store track logs
* Waypoints and track logs can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files
* Allows manual entry of waypoints coordinates
* Can guide you to a waypoint with the Goto screen, with optional audible proximity alert
* Has magnetic compass page (devices with mag sensors only)
* Computes local magnetic declination and geoid correction at startup using the IGRF2 and EGM6 models
* Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map
* Supports the world-wide WGS4 datum along with the Australian datums AGD, AGD, GDA. (You can also use WGS4 for NAD3 maps)
* Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically
* Can display simple , 8 or 0 digit grid refs, or MGRS grid refs
* Waypoint-to-waypoint distance and direction
* Optional timer to record walk duration and compute average speed
* Has online help pages
* Thoroughly tested by developer on many off-track walks.
EXTRA FEATURES IN THIS VERSION
* Unlimited number of waypoints and track log points. (Free version is limited to 3 waypoints and 0 tracklog points)
* Email or SMS containing a clickable link showing your location can be sent to a friend
* Common datums such as NAD3 (US), OSGB6 (UK), NZTM0 (NZ), SAD9 (South America) and ED0 (Europe) can be selected from the custom datum page, or you can configure your own datums, including local grid systems (such as those used at mine sites). You can also load and save datum params
* UK grid refs with two letter prefixes can be shown if OSGB datum selected. OSGB grid refs can also be shown on smartwatches
* Elevation profile of your route can be shown
* Average GPS locations over time to give more accurate result
* Take photos from the app which are optionally geotagged, or have the location burnt into image
* Show sun rise and set times
* Turn on/off flashlight
* Export waypoints to CSV file in current coordinate system
* Create a new waypoint by projecting an existing one using an entered distance and bearing
* Compute length, area, and elevation change for tracklog
* Offline map support by downloading tiles from map tile servers, or using your own map images
* Comes complete with an Android Wear version for use on your Android Wear smartwatch.
PERMISSIONS: (1) GPS - to determine your location, (2) Network access - for access to Google Map and OSM tiles, (3) SD card access - to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, (4) Camera access for taking pics, (5) Prevent phone from sleeping so that proximity alarm works, (6) Control flashlight, to allow the flashlight to be turned on/off from within the app, and (7) System settings, to allow the Android Wear app to control the watch screen brightness.
DISCLAIMER: You use this app at your own risk. The developer accepts no responsibility for you getting lost as a result of using this app. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. An alternate power source is recommended for extended hikes.
Also see the Coordinate Master app for support for even more coordinate systems. Handy GPS is also available for iPhone and Windows Phone.
Sourse: Google Play - Handy GPS
No change log.
Video Handy GPS
Download Handy GPS Mod APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Handy GPS.apk and place the "binaryearth.handygps" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.