|Developer:||Powertrade Services LLC|
|Requirements:||Android 1.6 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is HVAC Buddy (latest version) Andriod Game.
Make your job easier with our handy refrigerant charging and diagnostic HVAC app - HVAC Buddy. If you are servicing equipment the best way to begin diagnosis and determine the proper refrigerant charge is to use HVAC Buddy, a set of gauges, and a thermometer. • Superheat for fixed capillary or Subcool forTXV/EXV systems
• Calculates targeted vs. actual Subcooling
• 3 refrigerants including R2 (Freon), R0A (Puron), R4A, R4A
• Airflow / Delta-T / TEET Calculation
• Diagnosis tab for leaks, overcharge, contaminants, etc
• Email System Status Report
• Imperial (IP) or Metric (SI)
• Use Target Superheat and Subcool tables or enter manually
• Fast! Update values realtime with Temp and Press sliders
• User friendly with several pages of step by step instructions if the early outdoor temperature is 5F and you charge the system to a “beer can cold” suction line your system is likely improperly charged. Later in the afternoon high temperatures will increase head pressure and the resulting overcharge means a lower than desired superheat and wasted energy. Not good! Features: Use HVAC Buddy to enter refrigerant, temperatures, and pressures. The math is done for you to display Superheat or SubcoolingTarget, Actual, and Difference. Use temperature and pressure sliders to see what happens in realtime when these values change. HVAC Buddy contains generic charts for target Superheat and Subcool as well as pressure-temperature tables for 1 Refrigerants. Temperature data for your pressure is displayed on the refrigerant row and changes can easily be viewed by moving the pressure slider. Add or recover refrigerant to get the Actual value to within the displayed target Superheat or Subcool range. Diagnosis tab - shows common causes for high and low superheat, subcooling. Instructions - Several pages of detailed step by step instructions. Imperial/Metric - View units in Fahrenheit/Celsius or psi/kPa. Airflow - For cooling, compares a targeted difference across the coil vs. actual. Also called Delta-T or Target Evaporator Exit Temperature (TEET). Sliders change values in realtime. System Status Report - Use the email tab to create defaults for email addresses, subject, and System Status Report introductory text. Tap the email button and these values are incorporated into a formatted page including all the parameters recorded in HVAC Buddy. Edit the email and / or add contacts. Then on each service call its just a couple taps to send a personalized report. Note: To access Diagnostics, Email, and Instructions use your phones menu button. This app does NOT have a traditional PT Chart display. However, you can view temperatures in the upper left hand corner given any vapor line pressure (Superheat tab) or Liquid leaving pressure (Subcooling tab). Accolades and Awards
HVAC Buddy ranked #2 in ContractingBusiness.com readers choice of top 0 contracting apps. HVAC Buddy was featured by the California Association of HERS Raters and is CalHERS approved! http/calhers.org/ Very cool app. I can see California really running with this as we have strict requirements for verification. - John Richau, Executive Director, Calhers an excellent programme - Charlie Richards About Powertrade
Powertrade is the number one developer of mobile HVAC apps with professional looking, proven apps in the hands of over 0 users worldwide. Powertrade HVAC Buddy Applications
HVAC Buddy Load Calc - Improve accuracy when sizing equipment, demonstrate professionalism on the job, and add substance to your proposals by using our heat loss and heat gain calculation app. HVAC Buddy Load Calc (Apple) - Also available on iOS devices - iPhone, iPad
HVAC Buddy Duct Calc - Powerful, real-time interface to help you choose optimal duct sizes. HVAC Buddy Pressure Temperature - PT Chart with 1 Refrigerants in Metric or Imperial units.
Sourse: Google Play - HVAC Buddy
No change log.
Download HVAC Buddy Hack Mod
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the HVAC Buddy.apk and place the "com.gridbuddy.hbuddy" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.