|Developer:||Inside Outside Studios Inc.|
|Requirements:||Android 2.3.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is IHunter Alberta (latest version) Andriod Game.
Dont be confused by imitators. iHunter Alberta is the #1 Hunting app for Albertans (with the ratings to back it up)! iHunter Alberta gives hunters and outdoor enthusiasts a new view into Albertas wildlife management units. By overlaying the WMUs on top of Google maps, users can see their current location and which WMU they are in. n/ae deeper into specific WMUs to see which big game, bear, cougar, and game bird seasons are open. Contribute to the map by adding your own waypoints to keep track of hunting spots, past animal harvests, and landowner contact information. Features: - Includes regulation summary for 6 / 7 (free updates every year)
- View WMUs on top of Google maps (map, hybrid, satellite and terrain views)
- View No-hunting zones and Indian reserve boundaries
- Select a WMU to view its summary of big-game, predator and game bird seasons
- Add waypoints to the map at your current location or the centre of the map
- Add waypoints to the map based on your known GPS locations
- Edit the name, description, image and location of your waypoints
- Store Landowner contact information in waypoints to keep track of all your hunting contacts in one place
- Send your friends or family an email with your current location so they can easily find you
- Use the sunrise / sunset calculator to look up legal hunting light at your location
- Share waypoints via email to friends and hunting partners
- Text your location to other users Public Land Access In-App Subscription (9 per year): - View over 0 Agricultural Leases (Grazing Leases, Farm Development Leases) overtop of the existing iHunter map
- Tap and hold on any lease to view the leaseholder name, contact info, and specific restrictions
- Search for leases by proximity, disposition number, leaseholder name, and content of the restrictions
- Favorites list and most recently used list
- View the Alberta Green Area boundaries (area of the province that is primarily public land). Note that there is some lease and private land within this area.
- View over 0 Pipeline Agreements, Utility right-of ways and other easements that are considered Vacant Public Land when not being developed
- All for 9 per year Pro Tools In-app purchase (one time fee)
- Track your position as you hunt - get an altitude and velocity profile as well as a track overlaid on the map
- Draw over the map to highlight property lines, animal patterns, or trails
- Search the map for businesses or points of interest (internet connection required)
- Recently viewed and favorites lists for WMUs and waypoints County Land Ownership Maps: 5 maps to choose from, between 9 and 5 CAD each.
Sourse: Google Play - IHunter Alberta
No change log.
Video IHunter Alberta
Download IHunter Alberta Unlimited MOD
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the IHunter Alberta.apk and place the "com.insideoutside.ihunteralberta" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.