|Requirements:||Android 3.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Marine Weather SailGrib (latest version) Andriod Game.
YACHTING WORLD - IMPRESSIVE - July
CRUISING WORLD - APP OF THE MONTH - February 3 Designed for Iridium GO! and Approved by Iridium. Sailing weather and tides forecast maps designed for and by sailors. With SailGrib, enjoy viewing weather and tide forecast on your Android device.
Select the map that you want to get data for
- request the grib file, view its data on SailGrib
- tide calculations are done directly on your device, no need for an internet connection The area selection is very simple: pan and zoom on the map
The data request is done through SailGrib, Saildocs,Great Circle. SailGrib gets grib files by direct download or through an email exchange. Features
- choose a map and overlay weather forecast data
- download data using the best Grib files providers: SailGrib, Great Circle, Saildocs, MeteoConsult
- specify the request to your needs
- request can be adjusted to match a maximum file size
- can be used with satellite phone email services like XGate with optimizer, the Iiridium Go or the AxcessPoint
- offlline maps capability combined with satellite mail allows usage at sea
- view weather overlays together on the same map With SailGrib, you can download and view the following data
- Wind (0m above sea level)
- Pressure (reduced to mean sea level)
- Precipitation (accumulated over 6 hours)
- Total cloud cover
- Air Temperature ( 2m above ground)
- Wave (significant wave height, mean wave direction and period)
- Tidal or oceanic currents With SailGrib, you can specify the following parameters for your grib file request
- grib provider: SailGrib, Great Circle, SailDocs, Open Skiron, MeteoConsult, GMN.
- request method: direct download (SailGrib, Great Circle, MeteoConsult, GMN) or email (Great Circle and SailDocs)
- grid resolution: from very high resolution to
- time step between forecasts: from 1 hour to 2 hours depending on models
- number of days for the forecast: from 1 to 4 depending on model
- maximum file size. SailGrib estimates the size of the grib file you request and adjust the grid resolution and the time step to make sure your file will size be lower than your set limit. With SailGrib, you can view the following data
- Precipitation maps
- Cloud cover maps
- Temperature maps
- Waves maps and arrows
- CAPE map
- Currents WARnING: Tide forecast are not official and are for reference purpose only
Grib files are computer-generated forecast files which are sent without review, and are offered on an as-is basis. There is no assurance that the data is accurate or correct. By using these data you agree to these limitations and assume all the responsibility for their use. SailGrib uses the JGRIB Java GRIB decoder (jgrib.sourceforge.net) and OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org).
No change log.
Download Marine Weather SailGrib APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Marine Weather SailGrib.apk and place the "com.sailgrib.paid" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.