|Requirements:||Android 4.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is MD on Call (latest version) Andriod Game.
MD on Call is already trusted by thousands of physicians, residents and medical students around the world. We’ve been there; At 3 AM, you don’t feel like going through a textbook, you just want to get things done.
Rebuilt from the ground up for Android, you can now rapidly access valuable information to help you manage the most common nighttime situations.
* Please make sure this app fits your needs before buying; it is designed primarily for junior residents, interns and medical students.
* REVIEWS If you have ever needed a quick reference to learn on the fly or been stumped by a late night call while cross-covering and you are willing to spend a few dollars to avoid that feeling, you should consider this app. imedicalapps.com
“It has all those handy little things that drug guides and medical references just don’t capture concisely.”
“I would pay at least double the cost for this handy little reference.” Dr Jessica Otte, drottematic blog
In medical school, we learn a lot about diseases and the basis for their management. However, we are traditionally less exposed to apparently easy problems like pain, nausea or hypokalemia. Quite often, those issues are brought to the attention of the nursing staff in the evening. At that time, the treating team is away and youre on call, running all over the hospital. MD on Call gives you tips on how to QUICKLY assess and manage (acutely) common problems so you can go on assessing the next patient, or to your room to get some well deserved sleep. - it is NOT meant to replace a textbook - FEATURES ✦ Issues ✦ 6 frequent on call situations (including management of some specific conditions) Abdominal Pain
Acute Coronary Syndrome
Agitation / Violence
Dysuria / UTI
Nausea / Vomiting
✦ Labs ✦ Common electrolytes abnormalities (including management) Hypo Ca, K, Mg, Na, PO, glycemia
Hyper Ca, K, Na, glycemia ✦ ECG ✦ Normal and abnormal ECG values, with examples ✦ Misc ✦ Suggestions on how to write orders for admission, comfort measures only, on call notes, OR and procedure notes
Transfusions: general information and common reactions
Misc: CSF values, opioid conversion. ✦ Lines and Tubes ✦ How to manage common problems, such as a blocked NG tube. ✦ Search ✦ Search using acronyms or keywords
* Feedback is more than welcome: visit the website for more details *
DISCLAIMER This publication (application) is to be used as a guide only. It is intended only for use by licensed medical practitioners and medical students. Every doctor (or prescriber) is responsible for their actions. This guide is not meant to replace clinical judgment
The authors of MD on call make no claims regarding the accuracy of the information contained herein. The authors of this application and its content shall not be liable for any injury and/or damage to persons or property arising from the use of this application
It is the responsible of the licensed prescriber to verify the indications, contraindications and dosage of the medication (and actions) they prescribe.
Sourse: Google Play - MD on Call
No change log.
Download MD on Call APK + OBB Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the MD on Call.apk and place the "com.mdoncall" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.