|Developer:||Lifestyle Software Apps|
|Requirements:||Android 2.2 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is My IBS Diary (latest version) Andriod Game.
If you suffer from IBS, you know how badly it can affect your quality of life. While there is no miracle cure to irritable bowel disease, keeping track of your symptoms is a useful way of dealing with it and keeping you from feeling that you have lost control of the illness. My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms. Features
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past. Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 5 days of the purchase date
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
Sourse: Google Play - My IBS Diary
No change log.
Download My IBS Diary Hack Mod
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the My IBS Diary.apk and place the "info.lifestylesoftware.ibsdiary" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.