|Developer:||Yellow Dog Apps|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is NAS Cast (latest version) Andriod Game.
* Email me if you have problems otherwise I cant help you
(9% of problems are caused by poor video encoding, or incorrectly configured DLNA/NAS. See below for some troubleshooting tips or email me and I will happily help) The best looking ChromeCast app for Films with Film DVD Cover and Background Fan Art images, Year, Runtime, Plot Synopsis, and Genre powered by TheMovieDB.org. NAS Cast allows you to stream your Films from your home NAS to your TV ChromeCast. DLNA UPnP and HTTP are supported, so use a NAS, Web Server, PC, Linux, or MAC to host your film files. Features
- Displays Films with Title, Year, Runtime, Plot, Genre, DVD Cover Art, and Fan Art
- Play Films Locally on Device
- Play Films on ChromeCast
- DLNA Pin Location to skip having to navigate to your content on future loads
- Highlight Films so they stand out (new, favorites, down select etc.)
- Copy Film to Device option for offline playback or share with friends
- Copy Film URL to Clipboard option
- Caching of Film Data and Images for faster loading
- Swipe through Films on the Player Details Screen
- Film Data and Images powered by The Movie DB
- Email your Film List to friends
- Search Films by Title, Year, Plot, and Genre
- Use Search keyword highlight to show highlighted films
- Film list and details are Cached for Offline viewing (HTTP or Pinned DLNA) I recommend that you put all video files in the same folder. Doing this will allow you to pin the folder, then youll have a single searchable list of all videos, and wont have to browse folders again. A much nicer and faster user experience. Subtitles are not supported - As far as I can see, this is not possible directly from DLNA to ChromeCast. Details
NAS Cast enables you to easily enjoy your favourite films and other video files on your TV. Browse or search your titles using NAS Cast on your Tablet or Phone, then play locally, or cast to your TV. Play, Pause, Skip, and Volume is controlled from your Tablet or Phone. Both DLNA UPnP and HTTP are now supported, so all modern NAS as standard, plus Windows, MAC, and Linux running DLNA UPnP Servers are supported with standard configuration. NAS Cast will find all MPEG 4 video files with an. mp. m4v, or. mkv extension in the selected directory. NAS Cast can also copy your video files from your NAS to your phone or tablet for offline viewing. I have ripped my complete DVD collection to. mp4 files using AnyDVD (paid) to remove encryption, and Handbrake (free) to rip / encode to. mp. Alternatively VLC Player (free) can be used with Handbrake in place of AnyDVD. For best results with Handbrake I recommend the Normal profile with Web Optimised selected - which helps playback start quicker by putting the header at the front of the file. In HTTP Mode NAS Cast will read. nfo and poster.jpg files if present to display DVD Cover Art, Year, Runtime, and Plot Synopsys. In all modes NAS Cast will read Film Details and images from TheMovieDB.org.
Problems? Please take a look at the following troubleshooting tips. Email me if you are still having problems and I will try my best to help: ) Video Playback
Most video playback issues are due to poor encoding, please use Handbrake to re-encode, or try the following test file: 1) Use the following test URL to try out NAS Cast in HTTP mode: http/yellowdogapps.com/nascast/test/ 2) Download one of the videos from the test URL to your NAS, then switch NAS Cast to DLNA UPnP mode and navigate to the video on your NAS. No Sound
Usually due to your audio not being on the single audio track that the ChromeCast reads. This is a ChromeCast limitation, not my app. Please re-encode using Handbrake, or try a test file.
Sourse: Google Play - NAS Cast
No change log.
Video NAS Cast
Download NAS Cast Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the NAS Cast.apk and place the "com.yellowdogapps.nascast" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.