|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is OpenVPN Client (latest version) Andriod Game.
This app offer an easy way to configure and use the well known OpenVPN
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 0 (ICS)
Now with IPv/IPv6 tap device support without root permission!
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE0) * TAP device support! (IPv/IPv6)
* Obfsproxy support! (obfs2)
* scramble options support!
* Static key password protection!
* VLAN 1Q support
* Port knocking
* Auto connect on boot
* Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
* App filter (Require Android >= 0)
* Tasker/Locale plugin
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs2 cetfificate formats
* Support for certificates in KeyChain
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Support for customized HTTP headers
* Backup/restore configuration Join to the OpenVPN Client community (https/plus.google.com/u/communities9) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more Some hints to test the app
* To import a openvpn configuration file, copy the ovpn file on the device memory and put in the same folder any external certificates/keys files. Then start the app, tap on + button in bottom right corner and choose Import VPN profile. After the import, the files can be deleted
* If something goes wrong, check the log. You can see the log by tapping on the vpn name, and so on the LOG tab
* If the log has errors like ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP or Tun device open exception: java.lang.NullPointerException, please try to reboot the device
* If you have the access on the server side, check the log also on this side
* Maybe your configuration is not compatible with the last version of openvpn, so try to set the option Use old stable OpenVPN 2 in the Options section
* If you cannot resolve the troubles, please send me a e-mail to email@example.com, I will contact you at soon as possible and I will help you to solve the problem or I will refund your money The new app filter feature can be used only on Android versions greater or equal than 0 (Lollipop). This feature allow to choose which apps are allowed to use the vpn. The apps not allowed will use networking as if the VPN wasnt running.
Sourse: Google Play - OpenVPN Client
No change log.
Download OpenVPN Client Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the OpenVPN Client.apk and place the "it.colucciweb.openvpn" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.