|Developer:||MedHand Mobile Libraries|
|Requirements:||Android 3.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Oxford Handbook Emerg Med 4 Ed (latest version) Andriod Game.
The Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Fully revised and updated, the Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine is the definitive, best-selling guide for all of the common conditions that present to the emergency department. Whether you work in emergency medicine, or just want to be prepared, this book will be your essential guide. • Covers all the conditions that commonly present to the emergency department making it the perfect practical guide
• Incorporates the latest treatment guidelines including information on resuscitation, DNR orders, infection control and learning disability New to this edition • Includes new revised 0 Resuscitation Council guidelines
• New sections outline patient advice and information
• Incorporates latest developments in emergency medicine
• Expansion of information on paediatrics and psychiatry Following the latest clinical guidelines and evidence, written and reviewed by experts, this handbook will ensure you are up to date and have the confidence to deal with all emergency presentations, practices, and procedures. In line with the latest developments in the field, such as infection control, DNR orders, advanced directives and learning disability, the book also includes new sections specifically outlining patient advice and information, as well as new and revised vital information on paediatrics and psychiatry. For all junior doctors, specialist nurses, paramedics, clinical students, GPs and other allied health professionals, this rapid-reference handbook will become a vital companion for both study and practice.
Readership: Junior doctors and specialist registrars in emergency medicine; nurses and paramedics working in emergency medicine; clinical medical students; general practitioners; recommended reading for postgraduate examinations in emergency medicine.
Authors: Tim Raine, Katherine McGinn, James Dawson, Stephan Sanders, and Simon Eccles
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
No change log.
Download Oxford Handbook Emerg Med 4 Ed APK Hack
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Oxford Handbook Emerg Med 4 Ed.apk and place the "net.medhand.ohem4" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.