|Developer:||MedHand Mobile Libraries|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Oxford Handbook of Anaesthes 4 (latest version) Andriod Game.
This Oxford University Press app-book,Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia, Fourth Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology. Functions include: • A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title • Written by an expert group of international practicing anaesthetists
• Provides practical evidence-based advice on all aspects of anaesthetic practice
• Contains detailed clinically-focused paediatric, obstetric, and emergency sections
• Includes an extensive drug formulary New to this edition • Includes a new chapter on Obesity Surgery
• Revised material is supplemented by new sections including non-technical skills, robotic surgery, CPEX, and enhanced recovery
Authors: Edited by Keith Allman, Iain Wilson, and Aidan ODonnell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley, Elsevier and more.
No change log.
Download Oxford Handbook of Anaesthes 4 Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Oxford Handbook of Anaesthes 4.apk and place the "com.medhand.OHA4" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.