|Developer:||Best Self Learning Apps|
|Requirements:||Android 2.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Pharmacology Fundamentals Pro (latest version) Andriod Game.
To Become an expert in Pharmacology, GET 0 Notes & NCLEX Exam Quiz & Answers. Invest in your Success Now, Your investment in knowledge, professionalism & expertise is durable and with a High added value, its a High return investment indeed. This application allows you to expand your knowledge, widen your expertise, improve your skills, Broaden your career & academic horizons.
This application contains over 0 study notes & exam Quiz related to Pharmacology. Its a must for all PTCE, NCLEX candidates & all pharmaceutical & nursing practitioners. its also recommended for USMLE, ABCP, NAPNES,DSP, CAMH & PTCB candidates. Main Features
- 0 exam questions and study notes
- 5 study modes
- Shareable content Pharmacology is the branch of medicine and biology concerned with the study of drug action, where a drug can be broadly defined as any man-made, natural, or endogenous (within the body) molecule which exerts a biochemical and/or physiological effect on the cell, tissue, organ, or organism (sometimes the word pharmacon is used as a term to encompass these endogenous and exogenous bioactive species). More specifically, it is the study of the interactions that occur between a living organism and chemicals that affect normal or abnormal biochemical function. If substances have medicinal properties, they are considered pharmaceuticals. The study of chemicals requires intimate knowledge of the biological system affected. With the knowledge of cell biology and biochemistry increasing, the field of pharmacology has also changed substantially. It has become possible, through molecular analysis of receptors, to design chemicals that act on specific cellular signaling or metabolic pathways by affecting sites directly on cell-surface receptors (which modulate and mediate cellular signaling pathways controlling cellular function).
This app is also suitable for students, researchers, resident, doctors, Anatomy & physiology specialists, nurses and medical professionals and of course Medical lecturers, teachers and professors
Get a better score in your USMLE (step, step2 CS & CK), PANCE, MCAT, DAT, COMLEX,CNA, OAT, NBDE, or PCAT exam, and the most important is to fall in love with the material, it worth all the attention.
This educational 7 medical application is intended to CNA
ANP - Adult Nurse Practitioner
FNP - Family Nurse Practitioner
A-GNP - Adult-Gero Primary Nurse Practitioner
ANP-BC Adult Nurse Practitioner
FNP-BC Family Nurse Practitioner
PNP-BC Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
ACNP-BC Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
GNP - BC Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
PMHNP-BC Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
PMHNP-BC Family Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
and also for USMLE, COMLEX, ANCC Certification Center
NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) is an examination for the licensing of nurses in the United States and Canada. There are two types, the NCLEX-RN and the NCLEX-PN. After graduation from a school of nursing, one takes the NCLEX exam to receive his or her nursing license. A nursing license gives an inn/aidual the permission to practice nursing, granted by the state where he or she met the requirements. NCLEX examinations are developed and owned by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN). The NCSBN administers these examinations on behalf of its member boards which consist of the boards of nursing in the 0 states, the District of Columbia, and four U.S. territories, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and the Virgin Islands. Future nurses will learn which are the most appropriate pharmacological treatments for the most common health disorders across the life span. Discus the pharmacokinetic factors that influence drug effectiveness and adverse reactions. Provide scientific rationales for administering selected drug therapies based on evaluation of current research.
No change log.
Download Pharmacology Fundamentals Pro Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Pharmacology Fundamentals Pro.apk and place the "com.best.self.learning.apps.pharmacology.fundamentals.exam.review" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.