|Developer:||Dick van den Burg|
|Requirements:||Android 2.3.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is RallyTracks (latest version) Andriod Game.
RallyTracks is a simplified version of the traditional trip computers as used in Rally cars all over the world. This application is a useful addition when driving a classic or modern vehicle during a rally with a roadbook based on symbols. The distance and average speed counters can be used in kilometers or miles. Main functions
- keep track of the current part of your roadbook
- display totals of the current track
- monitor average speed during a certain period or distance of the track. After completing a track you will be able to view it on a map and send it through e-mail for later use. The created tracklog is a typical gpx-style document. In this application you will not be able to import gpx-files or other types of tracklogs created by others. The application is mainly build to make life easier during an amateur rally with a roadbook and especial for use in cars which lack a speedometer with 0 meter (day)counter. This application has been extensively tested to ensure it meets the regulations for trip computers. Be aware that gps-devices are not allowed in official rally-events.
Sourse: Google Play - RallyTracks
No change log.
Download RallyTracks Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the RallyTracks.apk and place the "net.vandenburg.rallytracks" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.