|Requirements:||Android 4.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Reading Next Bus (latest version) Andriod Game.
The goal is simple: bus and train times in two taps or less! Theres plenty of bus tracker apps out there - whats makes this different? Weve added all the little conveniences we wanted as commuters: Bus times for all local operators, and throughout the UK
- Colour coded by operator (First, Stagecoach, Go-Ahead, Arriva, TFL, National Express and all the local operators)
- Live departure times where available (most cities and large towns have these)
Watch your live progress - just tap on a departure and see your route on a map and when you can expect to arrive at a particular stop or station. Journey planning For the whole of the UK - pick any two places, and well show you how to get there by public transport. Plus, filter journeys by transit mode (train, bus, light rail etc.) and save journeys for quick access later on. Search for places, streets, stops and stations
Save your favourite stops and stations
Set proximity alarms - the phone will let you know when youre approaching your stop
Nice fresh Material Design throughout We didnt stop with buses: Live National Rail departure boards (with a twist or two)
- See all the stations the train will call at right there in the departure board
- Start typing - well find your destination among all the upcoming trains and show you which ones match
- Predictive platform numbers - find out where the train will arrive before anyone else Dedicated departure boards for all Underground, tram and light rail services in the country
- London Underground, Docklands Light Railway, London Tramlink, Glasgow SPT Subway, Edinburgh Trams, Tyne & Wear Metro, Sheffield Supertram, Blackpool Trams, Manchester Metrolink, Midland Metro and Nottingham Express
- Colour coded for each line and split into directions so you can quickly find your train Weve designed this app to be the ultimate commuters companion. And were not finished - theres still a lot we want to do. However we need your help - we want your feedback. If you have any suggestions, email us at email@example.com Happy commuting! - This app is powered by National Rail Enquiries, Transport for London, Traveline, TransportAPI and many local operators. ANY PROBLEMS?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org - we read and respond to every support request.
Sourse: Google Play - Reading Next Bus
No change log.
Download Reading Next Bus APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Reading Next Bus.apk and place the "com.busexpertapp.reading" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.