|Developer:||Crystal Lake Apps LLC|
|Requirements:||Android 2.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Realtime Charts for Torque Pro (latest version) Andriod Game.
Realtime Charts is a plugin for the Torque Pro App and is the perfect tool for the automotive hobbyist, professional or DIY mechanic who wants to monitor, tune, diagnose or analyze their vehicles performance. This plugin app allows the user to graph multiple engine sensors (i.e. RPM, Speed, MPG, HP, Torque, up to 8 different PIDs (On-board diagnostics Parameter IDs)) simultaneously in real-time on an Android phone or tablet. The software graphs each engine senor as a series on your Android device, allowing for in depth monitoring of the vehicles performance. You can create your own custom charts (up to 0), specifying the sensors, sampling frequency, chart colors, series attributes, and much more. You can create stunning screen shots to share on social media and automotive forums.
Share your charts with us at: https/www.facebook.com/Realtime-Charts-for-Torque-Pro0 email: RealtimeChartsApp@gmail.com Twitter: @RealtimeCharts If you get a DOWNLOAD ERROR, please read this http/goo.gl0Zbp9l to fix the issue. Please note: FOR THIS APP TO WORK, YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: . A wireless OBD 2 adapter for your car
. The Torque Pro app needs to be installed on your device. This is a plugin app for Torque Pro App
Visit Ian Hawkins Torque Site for help with Torque setup
Watch this install video to learn about setting up your OBD2 device
http/alturl.com/knxow Realtime Charts App Features
- Monitor and graph up to 8 engine sensors (PIDs) in real-time
- Create stunning screen shots to share on social media and automotive forums
- Save settings for up to 0 custom charts
- Save data to device and load for later review
- Auto-pause chart option when the vehicle is stopped
- Auto-save trip data option when the vehicle is shut off or user ends session
- Scroll and zoom charts with finger tips or zoom buttons
- Simple chart and series setup
- Settable sampling frequency from 0ms to 0 seconds
- Time of day X axis labels
- Session pause and resume with time compensation
- Auto-scaling or fixed y-axis
- Add and delete sensors from running charts
- Change series and chart attributes (color, lines. .) on running charts
- Dynamic scaling of series datapoint (1x, 1x, 1x, 0x, 0x. .)
- Graph running averages for engine senors
- Upper and lower engine sensor value limits
- Preferred Torque Unit Support (English or Metric units)
- Simple or custom color selection tools
- Export Excel CSV data files
- Simulation mode lets you design charts without an ECU connection
- Preloaded sample charts Supported Android Versions: V3 (GingerBread) and above. Tested on Motorola Electrify running V3 (Gingerbread) and Samsung Tab 4 running V4 (KitKat) using OBDLink MX Bluetooth Scan Tool (OBD 2 adapter) from ScanTool.net For high resolution charts, @RealtimeCharts recommends Scantool.net adapters! V
- Settings option to force device to stay awake while collecting data
- Option to make a copy of an existing chart to speed up set up
- Option for draw order of lines V
- Refined Keep Device Awake logic to allow device to sleep when ECU is disconnected
- Fixed Config Chart and Config Sensor preferences to return to the previous preference screen V
- Enhanced shadow fill to work for negative values and reflect on the x-axis
- Share your charts configurations with friends
- Check to skip auto-save for short trips
- Multiple options for chart legends
- Automatic trip storage space management V
- Fix minor crash in app V
- Fixed issue for Samsung Galaxy TabS 5 due to larger screen resolution
No change log.
Video Realtime Charts for Torque Pro
Download Realtime Charts for Torque Pro Mod + Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Realtime Charts for Torque Pro.apk and place the "com.pjt.realtimecharts_v1" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.