|Size:||Varies with device|
|Requirements:||Android Varies with device|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Reddit is fun GP (unofficial) (latest version) Andriod Game.
If your accounts keep disappearing, please install the lite version of the app alongside this pro version. You dont have to use the lite version, just keep it installed. This is due to an Android bug that affects paid apps: https/code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id0 Want early access to new features? Use this beta opt-in link: https/play.google.com/apps/testing/com.andrewshu.android.redditdonation reddit is fun, commonly abbreviated RIF, gives you a fast and intuitive interface to reddit.com. TABLET and phone optimized, and with WIDGET. And Moderator features! Cross-device HISTORY SYNC via synccit.com!
Set it up in Menu->Settings->Synccit Your settings from the lite version will be copied over
Install golden platinum and launch it once, before uninstalling the lite version. Permissions
• INTERNET - The Internet
• BOOT - to restore mail notifications on device boot
• EXTERNAL STORAGE - thumbnail caching
• ACCESSNETWORKSTATE - detect connection speed
• GETACCOUNTS - associate Google account with custom themes
• MANAGEACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATEACCOUNTS, USECREDENTIALS - add reddit accounts to system Account Manager
• VIBRATE - for mail notifications
• NFC - share current page via NFC
• READSYNCSETTINGS, WRITESYNCSETTINGS - sync web preferences with reddit.com
• BILLING - purchase premium custom themes (but currently all themes are free)
reddit is a registered trademark owned by reddit, Inc, and used under license.
No change log.
Video Reddit is fun GP (unofficial)
Download Reddit is fun GP (unofficial) Apk Data Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Reddit is fun GP (unofficial).apk and place the "com.andrewshu.android.redditdonation" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.