|Requirements:||Android 2.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is RustDroid: Rust Server Admin (latest version) Andriod Game.
RustDroid is a administrations and monitoring app for Rust
Manage your Rust servers on your device and keep up-to-date. Vote on features! https/trello.com/b4hkDv3u/rustdroid-public Features
• Supports all Rust-Versions (legacy/experimental)
• Supports all Rust-Protocol-Versions (source based/websocket)
• Manage multiple Rust servers with one app
• Automatically updating servers
• Player administration
• VAC Status of players
• Kick players via context menus
* Ban players via context menus
• RCON console to send RCON commands
• Chat, to interact with your players
• Chat-Support for Mod-Servers, like BetterChat
• Call airdrop
• Call helicopter
• Intuitive Administration Interface in Rust Style Player based administration
• Teleport a player to a position, which you can choose from a map
• Teleport a player to another player
• Give a player items, which you can choose from a list Automatic update of item database
• The item database used to give players item is automatically updated Planned Features
• Notifications when chat contains
- admin, airdrop, cheater
- fully configurable
• Extended RCON command UI
• Linking players to their steam profiles
• Extended notification system
- Player connects to/leaves the server
- Server is full/empty Common Questions
- Trouble when trying to add a server
=> The port to be specified is the Query-Port. It is 1 of the Game-Port. (Default: 6) - Crashes when adding a server or starting the app?
=> Delete your app data. Since v0 the database has been changed, which may cause trouble to some users. - Port is wrong, even when using
=> If your hoster is Nitrado, use 0 instead - Give-Item list is empty
=> Go to Android-Settings, Accounts, Manage Accounts, RustDroid-Account TEST, Sync Item off, Sync Item on
=> alternative: Delete App-Data Help & Support
- Issues or ideas?
No change log.
Download RustDroid: Rust Server Admin APK Hack
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the RustDroid: Rust Server Admin.apk and place the "de.mbdesigns.rustdroid" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.