|Requirements:||Android 4.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is S View Clock ON (latest version) Andriod Game.
S View Clock ON enables the Clock to be displayed permanently even after the lockscreen timeout expires when S View Cover is closed. This enables smartphones to be used as Dock Clock.
1) When the clock goes off after S View Cover gets closed, S View Clock ON will switch on the clock and will display it continuously
2) Option provided to enable or disable the S View Clock ON
3) Option provided to restart the S View Clock ON automatically after the phone restart or Power On
4) To switch off the clock when S View Clock ON is running, open S View Cover, lock the screen and close the S View Cover
5) No sensors are used. Power consumed by S View Clock ON is very much negligible and close to zero.
1) Tested S View Clock ON with Galaxy S, Galaxy S, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Grand
2) Works well even with unauthentic or fake S View Covers too
3) When Clock is displayed permanently, it will consume power for displaying the clock and enabling backlight
4) There is one second delay to receive whether the S View Cover is closed or opened. Blame samsung: )
5) Refer the attached video for the user demo
6) Feel free to contact for suggestions and additional feature request.
= Added an option Clock ON Duration. After this duration Clock will be turned OFF
If Clock ON Duration is set to 0 then Clock will be OFF after 0 minutes.
If Clock ON Duration is set to 0 or left blank then Clock will be ON forever
Redesigned the UI.
= Added Notification support. S View Clock ON can be enabled or disabled from Notifications.
= Added an option to keep the Clock ON when the device is connected to Power/USB while the service is running.
= Changed the background logic to make it work across all the Samsung devices which supports S View cover
Using android light and proximity sensors to keep the clock ON. When the cover is closed, app will enable the display to show the S View Clock Permanently
In older versions i used Samsung APIs but they were not consistent even across variants of the same device
Tested battery usage using Galaxy S. S View Clock ON used 6% of the battery in 5 hours ( < 1% per day ).
= Fixed the issue, Screen flashes ON and OFF every 5 seconds as reported by few users.
= Fixed the issue - in some devices Screen doesnt turn OFF
Fixed the issue - in some devices when after Duration of the Clock expires it turns ON again.
Sourse: Google Play - S View Clock ON
No change log.
Video S View Clock ON
Download S View Clock ON Apk Data Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the S View Clock ON.apk and place the "app.vel.murugan.sviewclockon" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.