|Requirements:||Android 4.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Smartloq Vocabulary (latest version) Andriod Game.
Smartloq Vocabulary is part of new series of smartphone apps designed to keep you practicing, building confidence, and developing permanent knowledge throughout the day with a list of over 0 GRE & SAT terms. Practice and review new vocabulary throughout the day with Smartloq Vocabulary • Apply Smartloq Vocabulary to your other apps.Games, Social Media, or any apps you choose
• Select the order you prefer - defn/word or word/defn
• Choose the range of words you would like to focus on. Smartloq Vocabulary comes with over 0 SAT/GRE eligible words
• Practice alphabetically or randomly
• Review your history in the log, or access the full library How Does Smartloq Work: - Each time a paired app is launched, Smartloq will present a word or term
- Take a moment to think about it and whether you know the answer
- Tap the screen to see if you were correct
- You either know the answer, so you can tap got it and the term will go to the back of the range
- If you are unsure or want to be remided, tap remind me, then the word or term will be presented again within the next 0 instances.
- The original app will launch after you tap either option
- Smartloq does will never block you from getting to your favorite apps. For Parents - Smartloq has the option to set a security PIN for access to the main app allowing you to manage and lock the settings. Smartloq also has access to the entire library and a full history. We hope you enjoy the benefits of Smartloq Vocabulary, and be sure to check out our other Smartloq subjects. www.smartloq.com
No change log.
Download Smartloq Vocabulary Hack Mod
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Smartloq Vocabulary.apk and place the "com.smartloq.vocabulary" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.