|Requirements:||Android 2.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Spit! Speed Card Game (latest version) Andriod Game.
Spit! is an implementation of the popular card game Spit or Speed or Slam: a fast paced games for two players in which the aim is to get rid of your cards as fast possible. The players do not take turns - physical speed and alertness are required to play faster than your opponent. On each deal, by being first to play all your stock pile cards you can reduce the number of cards you have in the next deal. By being successful for several deals you can eventually get rid of all your cards, thereby winning the game. If you like the card game Speed or Slam or Solitaire, you should try Spit! The full set of rules can be found in the Help section of Spit!. Features
* 2 Mode - Normal and Arcade
* Single and Two-Player Mode
* Supports tablets
* 5 Speed levels
* Auto-save and resume game
* App2Sd support. If you have any request/comment/suggestion/complaint, please send it to email@example.com. It would be very much appreciated. This application uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this application you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
No change log.
Download Spit! Speed Card Game Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Spit! Speed Card Game.apk and place the "com.twopersonstudio.games.spit_adfree" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.