|Requirements:||Android 4.0.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is TChat - Live Streams & Chat (latest version) Andriod Game.
What Is TChat For Twitch? TChat was designed to be used as a chat app specifically for Twitch streams. The idea is to be able to use the TChat app just like you would with other messenger apps, except you will be connecting with the Twitch servers and streamers channels. You should only use TChat if you already have an active Twitch.tv account. What makes us different to the standard Twitch app? Our chats are persistent. Currently if you leave the official Twitch app or switch channel you will lose your chat session. TChat keeps all chats alive and messages continue unless you manually disconnect, even when you leave the app. You can look back through the chat history and use channels like many other popular messaging apps. You will still be able to watch live streams, past broadcasts and highlights. If you are the type of person who stays in a Twitch streamers channel 7 then this chat app is for you! The app is supported by advertisements, however there is an option to remove the ads for a small one time fee, in the left side menu. TChat Features: • Add and save multiple Twitch.tv channels and keep them all connected at the same time
• Leave the TChat app and come back at anytime to continue where you left off, your chat history will be waiting
• Watch a live Twitch.tv stream in-app while chatting. TChat also has Chromecast support
• Watch previous streams and highlights
• See the Twitch, BTTV and FFZ emotes and even send subscriber and global emotes with our easy emote selector
• Send and receive whispers
• Moderator commands usage from here http/help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles-chat-moderation-commands
• Keep your Twitch nickname colour and see friends original nickname colours
• Automatically add your followed Twitch channels when first logging in
• Dark / night time theme option setting
• You can search the chat history and user lists
• Sound/vibrate notifications. Get notified when you are mentioned in chat, you can even create your own custom notification keywords
• View the user list and moderator list
• Ignore list included with the possibility to add and remove users from your ignore list
• Connect with OAuth and SSL, a safe way to connect to your Twitch account
• Change the font size of the chat screen. TChat Tips: • If connecting to multiple channels, please note this will cause vast amounts of data and battery usage
• Press Discconect All to stop data usage and battery usage. Or you can disconnect from each channel inn/aidually from the right side menu of the channel. Please note, TChat is not affiliated with Twitch Interactive, Inc. in anyway whatsoever. Find us on Twitter https/twitter.com/TChatApp or visit our website at http/tchat.website. Please find contributors copyrights and licence information on our website. This app and TChat text logo is 5 Scott Chambers, TChat. All rights reserved.
No change log.
Download TChat - Live Streams & Chat Mod APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the TChat - Live Streams & Chat.apk and place the "org.tchat" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.