|Developer:||P3 insight GmbH|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Whos Calling? (latest version) Andriod Game.
Whos Calling? reads the name of the calling party for incoming phone calls or the senders name of a received message. Main features are: • Supports phone, SMS, WhatsApp and custom apps (e.g. Facebook Messenger)
• Uses default TTS (Text-To-Speech) engine and language pack
Please ensure that voice data in TTS settings is installed
• Configurable format of spoken caller ID (first name, display name. .)
• Certain contacts can be disabled or a custom name can be defined
• Speech volume can be configured relative to ring tone volume
• Test mode to simulate incoming calls and messages
• Mute speech by flipping the phone
• Configurable number of times it repeats the caller ID
• Possible to activate alerting only when connected to Bluetooth (R) hands-free
(Please note that, with hands-free mode activated, the caller name will still be read out by the smartphone-speakers)
Sourse: Google Play - Whos Calling?
No change log.
Download Whos Calling? Unlimited Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Whos Calling?.apk and place the "de.phl.whoscalling" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.