|Requirements:||Android 4.0.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Yatse Remote Starter (latest version) Andriod Game.
Start Kodi remotely on your Android TV or Android box from Yatse Features
– Start Kodi (even custom builds)
– Bring Kodi to front
– Exit NVIDIA Shield standby mode All directly from Yatse on your Android TV or compatible Android box. This application is only made for always powered on devices, like Android TV, Android boxes
Do not install or activate on a phone / tablet as it would empty your battery really fast. After enabling the server, you need to configure the WOL port in Yatse to match the one you configured in this application. Support and documentation
– Setup documentation/i> http/yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/wiki/XbmcStarter
– Support/i> http/yatse.tv/Debug
– FAQs/i> http/yatse.tv/FAQ Please use the website / email for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow to gather enough information or contact you back. Keep in touch
– Official website/i> http/yatse.tv
– Facebook/i> http/yatse.tv/Facebook
– Twitter/i> http/yatse.tv/Twitter
– Google/i> http/yatse.tv/GooglePlus Notes/i>
– Kodi / XBMC are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
– No animal was harmed in the making of this app
No change log.
Download Yatse Remote Starter APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Yatse Remote Starter.apk and place the "tv.yatse.android.remotestarter" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.